1. Only authorized Safer Insurance Agency employees will have access to your personal information.
2. We do not sell consumer information. We will not share the personal information of our current or former customers with insurance companies, adjusters or other vendors for any purpose other than the underwriting, administration, or servicing of your policy, unless the disclosure has been authorized by you or is permitted or required by law.
3. We obtain medical information in connection with specific products or claims. We do not share any consumer medical information we may possess with anyone within or outside Safer insurance Agency, unless the consumer expressly authorizes it or we are required by law to do so.
4. We limit the collection and use of your information to what is necessary to deliver superior service and to administer our business procedures. This may include our marketing of additional Safer Insurance Agency products and services to you. We collect personal information about you from the following sources: a) from your insurance application and related forms; b) from your transactions with us or others; and c) from consumer reporting and government agencies.
5. We safeguard, according to appropriate standards of security and confidentiality, nonpublic personal information you share with us. "Nonpublic personal information" includes, for example, such information as your name, address, social security number, date of birth, age, gender and credit information. We maintain safeguards, physical and electronic, to protect that information.
6. Whenever we retain other organizations to provide support services on behalf of Safer Insurance Agency, Inc. we require them to protect our customers' personal information.
7. When necessary, we will review and revise our privacy policies to protect personal customer information.
This statement is being provided to you by Safer Insurance Agency, Inc. In addition, you may receive privacy statements from the insurance companies that issue the insurance policies to you. You may contact us for further information at firstname.lastname@example.org, by going to https://saferinsurance.net, or by calling or visiting your local Safer Insurance Agency, Inc. office.
Your Information is Secure
Safer Insurance Agency, Inc. uses a secure server and security protocol to safeguard the information you provide. We use the highest level available of secure sockets layer (SSL) technology and data encryption when you provide information in our quote and purchase processes. This state-of-the-art technology prevents third parties from reading your information while it's in transit.